The platform available on https://www.ecpy.org/transport-agreement is provided by The European Committee for Professional Yachting with registered office in the Port of Nice, 06300 Nice, France and is made available according to the Terms and Conditions.
In order to provide the services on the platform, ECPY must act as a Data Controller in accordance with EU regulation 2016/679 GDPR. The data transmitted via the platform, using the functions available once you have logged in, may be processed under the Data Processing Agreement mentioned in the Terms and Conditions.
In addition to the data resulting from the contractual relationship between the user and ECPY, we are proceeding with the data connectivity as well as any other data aimed at the technical and operational management of the platform (IP addresses, email, phone number, etc.). First-party cookies may be used to manage the connection and the maintenance of the active session, the appropriate level of security as well as the improvement of the services and the way they are provided
The data shall be stored for the entire duration of the contract, as well as for the additional time related to the prescription of rights arising from the execution of the contract. You can exercise your rights under GDPR at any time. You can ask for access, rectification, cancellation, integration of the data concerning you, as well as request the restriction of processing; to receive the data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, to object in whole or in part to the use of the data, to revoke any consent given as well as to exercise the other rights recognized.
In accordance with the EU regulation, users have the following rights:
- Access and rectification, update, completeness of the users’ data right lock or deletion of personal users’ data when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date or limit the processing of user data (article 15-16-17-18 GDPR)
- Withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- Oppose the processing and automation of user data and based on their consent/contract (article 20-21 GDPR)
- Define the fate of the data of the users after their death and to choose to whom we will have to communicate, or not, its data to a third party they have previously designated or destroy his data unless their retention is necessary for probative purposes or to fulfill a legal obligation.
To contact us, you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIVACY POLICIES AND COOKIES
This document provides information on the processing of personal data collected through this website and consequently constitutes information for the people concerned in compliance with the applicable regulations on personal data protection. The disclosure is in accordance with EU regulation 2016/679 and only concerns this present website https://www.ecpy.org/.
The website is hosted and created by means of Odoo platform. Some services are provided by MailChimp, a registered trademark by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
The European Committee for Professional Yachting with registered offices in Nice – 06300 Nice – Quai Amiral Infernet.
WHAT DATA ARE PROCESSED ?
During your navigation on the pages of this website, we collect :
• Connection data: personal data required for the working of the website, such as IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site,
• URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server and other parameters related to the operating system and the information environment of the users, the information related to the behavior on the websites, e.g using cookies.
Cookies are small text files that the website places on the devices used, whether they are computers or mobile devices, saved within the directory files used by the web browser of the user. There are several types of cookies, some to make the use of the use of the website more efficient, other to enable certain functions. They may also be further cookies and pixed tracking placed in the services and apps used by the website (e.g maps, social sharing, newsletters, etc).
FOR WHAT PUROPOSES ?
• Contractual purposes: to look at the webpages and use the services provided on the website
• Legal obligations: to meet legal obligations in compliance with applicable regulations and national and supranational legislation.
• How the website works: during the course of their regular functions, computing systems and software procedure at the basis of the functioning of website acquire data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. The purpose for the collection of such information is not to be associated with identifiable subjects but may through processing and matching with other data held by the joint controller or by third subjects, allow the identification of the users of the websites.
• Communicating with the user upon requests: data transmitted through the entirely optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of email messages to the addresses specified on this website shall mean the consequent acquisition of the user’s email address, necessary to reply to his/her requests, and of any other personal data included in the message by the user.
• Communicating with the user for marketing purposes: collected data are used for marketing purposes by sending – through automatic contacting procedures (such as sms, mms and emails) as well as traditional ones – promotional and commercial information connected to services and/or products or to advertise company events or the carrying out of market and statistical analysis. The communications may also refer to marketing activities organized for third party.
• Newsletter: will sent only upon your consent and explicit subscription to such service.
• Provide and maintain the service, to notify you about any changes to our service and even to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
• Provide customer care and support, detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
The person concerned must express his/her consent to the treatment of personal data for specific purposes.
DATA COLLECTION & PROCESSING
Data collected through the website are kept:
• In the event of treatments for contractual purposes and compliance of legal requirements: for the whole duration of the service/membership and after its termination for a period not exceeding 10 years.
• In the event of treatments for marketing purposes: until the revocation of the expressed consent by the person concerned for such purposes.
• In the event of treatments required for the functioning of the website: for the whole duration of the navigation session on the websites and for the longest period of analysis, in any case for a period not exceeding 12 months.
After the mentioned conservation time limits, your personal data shall be destroyed, deleted, or made anonymous, in compliance with the technical deletion and backup procedures.
Your personal data may be shared, when strictly necessary for the indicated purposes, with:
• Third party specifically appointed by the joint controller to process personal data, necessary to the carrying out of activities strictly connected to the supply of the services,
• Third party providing services to companies, acting typically as subjects in charge of the treatment, such as managers of communication services, email, delivery of mail, technical services for the management/maintenance of the service or other providers of information services.
• Companies providing support during the carrying out of market surveys.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN BE EXERTED?
It is possible to exert at any time the rights as specified in the EU regulation 679/2016. More specifically, the rights to request to the joint controller the access to date concerning the user, their amendment or cancellation, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation or the treatment; to request data provided in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device; to revoke the agreed consent regarding the treatment and to oppose, partially or entirely, to the usage of data; and to exert other rights granted by the applicable rules and regulations. In the event the user believes that any of the treatments breaks the current regulation on personal data treatment, he can contact us to solve the problem.
Some functions of the website enable to exercise one’s rights directly through internet access, as for instance with the newsletter. For further information on the exertion of your rights it is possible to contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com.
Cookies are small text files created by a web-based application and saved the user’s chosen client to browse the internet (pc, smartphone, tablet) to be sent during the following accesses to the internet by the same user. Cookies enable the collection of information on the user’s browsing, for instance to remember the preferences on the language or the currency used for a purchase. Cookies may be permanently saved on a device and be set to a variable duration (e.g persistent cookies), but can be erased when the user closes the web browser to be set to a limited duration (e.g session cookies). Cookies can be installed by the website you are browsing (first-party cookies) or by other websites (third-party cookies). A good example is represented by the presence of “social plugins” for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. They are parts of the visited website generated directly by the websites and integrated within the page of the host-website. The presence of the plugins means the transmission of cookies to and from all third-party websites.
For further transparency and convenience, you can find below the web address of the different notices and ways to manage cookies:
- Strictly-necessary cookies: these are crucial cookies for the correct functioning of the website, and are used to manage session, log-in and access to the functions reserved to the website. The duration of the cookies is strictly limited to the work session (they are cancelled once the web browser is closed).
- Cookies for analysis and performances: these cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and website usage. These cookies can detect, for instance, if the same user goes back online at different moments. They can also monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. Disabling these cookies won’t mean a loss of feature.
- Profiling cookies: these are cookies used to profile the user’s preferences and improve his/her experience on the web, as well as combining it to other information.
The first-party and third- party cookies used by the website aim to identify unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s session on the website, remember if a visitor agreed to placing analytics cookies on their browser if a site is restricting the placement of cookies, to identify unique visitors to our website, manage and improvement the management of our platform, and manage the subscription of newsletters.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies or not by using his/her browser’s setting.
Attention: a partial or total disabling of the technical cookies may compromise the use of the website’s functions. On the contrary, the usability of public contents is possible even disabling cookies completely. Disabling third-party cookies doesn’t affect the browsing experience in any way. To disable cookies, you have the possibility to use anonymous browser or incognito mode or disable cookies through your web browser and third-party services. However, if the user chooses to disable website cookies partially or totally, or some parts, or all the services provided by third parties, some functions and performances of our website may be reduced and/or unavailable.
Cookies settings can be defined specifically according to the different websites and web applications. You will have the possibility to receive further information by email by contacting us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.